In a message dated 12/1/01 10:59:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> It was guaranteed, but it wasn't instantaneous. She was talking to some of
> her rescuers and was still alive when she reached the hospital. There was
> just nothing that could be done, is all. So you might say she was doomed to
> die from the moment of impact.
>
> --Mike

Sorry Mike, she never talked to anyone. More urban rumors. We've all heard
she asked about her children or talked to the ambulance attendants or said:
"tell me-mums I love her..."
Didn't happen. She died on impact, arteries torn from her heart. She was
~not~ alive as people tried to get her out. The only one alive (or concious)
was the bodyguard; driver, Dodi and Di, all dead.

What the Paparzzi did (or not) had nothing to do with her death. She died
only because she hit the back of the front seat at 85mph.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]