2008/6/1 ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> However, had I been there, I would not have become reacquainted with a
> friend from about 30 years ago I had not seen in
> almost that long a time -  who was visitng here from Israel....
>
> It was a nice visit  totallly unexpected and who knows how many years
> will pass before I see him again except on line.

I guess I should say thanks for the cue, Ann. You win some and lose
out on others.
I didn't plan to go this year because my local arm of BioFoto
(www.biofoto.no), a sort-of photoclub for nature photograpers
(currently with about 900 members from all of the Nordic countries,
have the responsability for this year's General Assembly or whatever
it's called in English. By sloppy thinking, I thought GFM and the GA
would happen on the same week-end, so I decided not to go.

However, I am currently in the US of A anyway, enjoying the
hospitality of John and Linda Mustarde in Paris, Texas. John is
enabling me in a major way; pictures will follow.

Btw, my breakfast call to Cotty would hardly have torn him out of his
beauty sleep... :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/