Thanks Paul, Jostein, Ann, and Christine.
Hope you folks can make it to GFM next year.
The presentations were great with some spectacular pictures.
The awards were well deserved.  The winners were top quality shots.

And Paul, no that's not Mark 'the mountian goat' on the top in my picture.
He led a group up a trail at 9 AM Saturday morning...
The same trail that Stan (quite fit) had warned the rest of us about.

Regards,  Bob S.