Hi Alun,

Here's another:

http://picasaweb.google.com/don.donwilliams/Stack/photo#5207921563482660690

It was made in a rush as I have to leave for the city in half an hour. I
shouldn't have started this. The results are all mediocre at best. My
original intention was merely an illustration of what could be done. For
this new picture I stacked the second set of images using CombineZP,
Alan Hadley's newest version of his excellent program. The lighting
still leaves a lot to be desired, but I think the result is somewhat
better. The image could be improved with CS but I'd rather wait for
another poppy to bloom and do the job properly with a decent set of well
lit images. And the dust on the sensor needs attention as well.

Best,

--
Dr E D F Williams
http://www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/