BTW, I'm certainly not criticizing your choice of a camera. I'd love
to have one. I just made the point that it's price is partly a
function of the cool factor. It's the camera of the moment. In part
because it's well made, but largely because of its fan base. Its
specs don't support its price position. But that's true of my Chevy
as well :-). We all buy things simply because we like them. I bought
a Leica iiif RD simply because I like it.  It's cool, but it
certainly isn't a good professional tool. It's just a nifty thing
that I fondle and sometimes shoot with. Nothing wrong with that. But
I wouldn't recommend it to someone who hopes to get the most camera
for the money.
Paul