----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob W"
Subject: RE: Uh oh

> I suspect it can take a lot of people a long time to understand why
> reflected or matrix light meters can get things wrong, or why AF
> doesn't always F where they want it to. It depends in the end on how
> keen people are really to learn what to do.

It also depends on how stoic they are about insisting that the miracle of
automation they bought
is either perfect in every detail, or else third rate crap.
Just about every complaint I have read about cameras since I got onto the
internet is either
something that can be fixed by either reading the owners manual, or else
reading a good book
about photographic theory, and then putting what you have read into practice.

William Robb