Yes, I tried that. Unfortunately, I find it takes three or four
passes of the shake function to truly get all the dust off the
sensor, so having it run at power on doesn't actually cut it for me.

I have no experience with the K20D. Let me know how it's done after
20-30K exposures. I'm somewhere around there with the K10D, and with
the L1/E-1 bodies (combined total).

Working with three bodies is nicely distributing the loads and
keeping them young. And each of them has their unique and
complementary goodness. :-)

Godfrey