Of course not. Photography licensing is a source of much needed
income for zoos. If you want to use a pic taken at a zoo for
commercial purposes, they're entitled to payment. As I mentioned in
another message, they will provide license for photography. You can
take pictures for your own use, and you can show them on your web page.
Paul