Excellent, of course. I particularly like the one with the guy yawning
- it reminded me of Paul Strand's photo of Wall Street, but having
just looked again at Strand's photo I see they are quite different.
Nevertheless, I think there is a line of descent there. There's also a
famous photo taken in Chicago that this reminds me of, but I can't for
the moment remember the photographer's name.

How do other people on the workshops you take react to your photos? In
particular, how do the leaders of the workshops react? I guess you
must benefit from the workshops - you've done quite a few now. In what
ways do you feel you've benefitted?

Regards
Bob