Thanks Bob. This one was probably my best one as far as focus. I had
two or three others that were better composed but I missed the focus.
I am using a Phoenix 100mm f/3.5 manual focus and it is tough for
these tired eyes.
I plan to go back several more times (it's cheap!) and try to hone the skills.

Walt