JCO,

You need to read what people write.  I wrote that the REAL sensor dimensions
are absolutely identical when they are uncropped.

"...and the two cameras have equivalent sensor dimensions", were my exact
words.

They always will be and I never claimed anything different   It's the pixel
density that's different.  All that John Wittingham proposed was to use a
K20d and crop away the outer 4 Mpixels to ~effectively~ get a camera with
equivalent resolution to a K10d but with a higher crop factor.  At least
that was my understanding of his musings.  He'd be using his K20d as a 4/3
camera with a K-mount.  It'd work but I would cost some image quality and
give the DOF attributes of the smaller format (provided he cropped every
time and never reverted to the entire frame).

That said, I have a 4/3 camera and when I get a PK to 4/3 adapter I'll let
you know how my M and A lenses perform ;-)

Regards,
Anthony Farr

K20D