Paul Stenquist wrote:
> I don't know why it works from a technical point of view, but it
> works:-). The K20D yields very good high ISO pics with noise control
> set to the minimum. If I get the results I want, I don't worry a lot
> about why I got them.

If you are just a happy user of a camera you already own, and don't plan
to replace it, that's quite all right.

But if you are comparing different cameras and/or wondering if and why
you should "upgrade" to a particular model, I'd say that you should
worry a bit more about the "whys". One question you should ask is, for
instance, "is the improved image quality just a result of image
processing that I might also apply in Photoshop?" If you know what I mean...

- Toralf