Sounds like you needed video for this one :-)

I have tons of missed shots stories --  some because I wasn't carrying
the camera, some because I wasn't
fast enough, had the wrong lens, ran out of film, batteries died, etc...
or whoever was driving the car I
was in wouldn't stop.  Lots more missed shtos than got shots over the
years - or maybe it just seems
that way.  IF I think of a particularly cute story I'll send it a long
down the line

ann