I think it is time to tell a bit more about this shot.

I had another trip to Runde yesterday.The purpose was to catch some
Puffins with fish in their mouth. Theoretically that should be posible
at this time of year. But it seems like this year has been a bad year
for them. Sadly most of them had abandoned their eggs because of lack
of food.

This peice of info is important for the shot. But the weather is. We
had a wonderful experience while walking downhil again. I think I've
never seen a more beautyful sunset outside the foggy cityscapes. When
we cae down we decided to try to catch some waves with the sunset as
background. While we wandered around at the beach we became aware of
the ground, and these shells draw my attention. Ok thats the
background.

It was late, generally way to late to try to shoot something at the
ground. So for the first time Live view became important. What I had
at and was the DA 18-250, not the best lens for the task. Thanks to
the sealing I could lay the camera down in the sand, fokus manually
thanks to the LV, and did one exposure. This is it.

In shorts, a experiment. It came out a lot better than expected. From
a photographic point of view, I think it's crap. But I tend to like it
as a picture. Maybe I'm biased?