On Jul 8, 2008, at 12:03, Tim Øsleby wrote:

> http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=240339
> Office friendly, dont worry.
>
> Exploring new (for me) ground.
>
> Comments appreciated. I don't know what to think. One part of me says
> it's crap, another says it is art.
> Most likely it is something  between.

I kinda like it.  Dark, moody, with some interesting colors in there.

I keep wanting to shove the big white shell (with the snail in it) to
the right so that it is centered, though.  Maybe that's just me being
boring and rigid, but that's the only thing I'd change if it were my
image.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN

I am riding in the MS-TRAM this summer.  Please consider sponsoring me!
http://charles.robinsontwins.org/mstram.htm