AlunFoto wrote:
> It's been many months since I last cast any votes at the gallery, so
> the situation may have changed. Back then, however, I noticed a
> certain variation over time in average image quality. And it wasn't
> always a turn for the worse.

Just this morning I went through a patch of very good stuff. Didn't last
long, though...

Godfrey complained about how slow the uploading interface is. I think
they should make it *slower*. In fact, I think they should make it so
you can only upload one photo at a time, rather than up to 10 in one go,
as it is now. That would make people more selective about what they upload.