On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 7:53 AM, AlunFoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/7/10 David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Unless i now have something i REALLY like i don't bother, which means
>> i have not submitted in a while.:-)
>
> My thoughts exactly, too! :-)
>
> That trip to Runde was the first serious photography I've done since...
> well, probably since last year, really.

Aside from my equine work, my personal work is driving around the
country side, looking for old farm buildings, barns, equipment etc.
With gas getting expensive, for us North Americans, i have put that on
the shelf for a while, as i have covered most of the area close to
home. Now i find i am driving 100 Km or more to look for new
buildings. I;'ll get out there one or two days this summer, but i will
be more careful were i go.:-)

I know gas has been expensive in Europe for a long time, but this is
new to us, so go easy.:-)

Dave

--
Equine Photography