>> http://www.michaelhamilton.ca/2008/07/11/sy/

On 11-Jul-08, at 1:38 PM, Paul Sorenson wrote:

> Nice character study.  He looks like a interesting guy.  Too bad his
> cigarette wasn't lit w/a little smoke and about 1/2 inch of ash on
> it.  ;>}
>
> I wondered what it would look like in b/w so I did a quick conversion.
> It's here if you'd like to see it.
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~allaround6/images/sy.jpg
>
> I'll remove this w/in 24 hours...sooner if you'd like.

Thanks, Paul!  I'm sure the cigarette would have been lit if there
weren't strict smoking regulations in our province.  (No smoking in
any public place, or within 5m of an entry door).  I had tried the b/w
conversion myself, but really felt as though the colour was more
appropriate for the photograph.  I liked the red wall, and the colours
on his shirt.

Thanks for looking.  You can leave the image up if you'd like.

Mike