On 11-Jul-08, at 5:05 PM, Ken Waller wrote:

> Wonderful capture but I find my eye wandering to the sign in the ULH
> corner.

Thanks, Ken.  You know, I was of the opposite feeling.  I included the
sign because I felt like it gave some context.  The photo is already a
crop of the original frame, and it might be too tight with more lost.

Also thanks to Frank and Cotty for your kind comments!  It's
appreciated, especially these days when I am feeling less motivated by
photography than I'd like.

Mike