Hello avid and Dario
Thanks - I guess I should have known. Now I have to do a little math every time
I want to know how many frames my camera took.
Well, I guess I'll have a new camera long before it's worn out. These cameras
will last for several hundred thousinds exposures, I guess.
My *ist D didn't even reach 100,000 frames before I got the K10D. However, I
have done appr. 4000 shots in less than one week now, with the K20D. That may
ammount to 200,000 in one year!

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.