From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jens
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 8:50 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Re: Funny numbers

Hello avid and Dario
Thanks - I guess I should have known. Now I have to do a little math every
time I want to know how many frames my camera took.
Well, I guess I'll have a new camera long before it's worn out. These
cameras will last for several hundred thousinds exposures, I guess.
My *ist D didn't even reach 100,000 frames before I got the K10D. However, I
have done appr. 4000 shots in less than one week now, with the K20D. That
may ammount to 200,000 in one year!

Regards
Jens