I've waited this long for the K20D, I'm just going to wait 'til Sept's
Photokina news is in the air. May wind up skipping the K20D(?)
I won't be able to horse around even a fair size "loaded" tripod for some time
yet. Rotator cuff repair physical therapy has just begun and all it does is
stir up the agony for another lousy night.
Can't raise a camera to my eye without hearing my therapist yell at me. (it is
VERY uncomfortable to do so). Fall photo drive has been called off and I'm now
enjoying photography vicariously through the "list". Complete healing estimated
at 6 months. I will have lost all my golf callouses by then.
Wonder IF we'll hear anything about the 60~250 at that time?

Jack <snif, snif>