On Aug 8, 2008, at 6:00 PM, "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>t wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph McAllister"
> Subject: Re: K20D User manual
>

>> In this day and age, aren't we supposed to carry around our laptops
>> with the PDF manuals on the hard drive? That's what the really big &
>> narrow pocket is for in your slingbag/backpack/camera case, no? You
>> can also review your images (or preview live if you wish) in a much
>> bigger screen than 2.5/2.7 inches.
>
> It depends on if you are in the habit of walking farther from your
> car than the local Starbuck's.
>
> William Robb

OOwwww  Slash Cut Attempted Insult!  :-)

Nice try, Bill. But I plug my camera into my Mac in the field for
setup shots where I really want to see what I'm getting, like depth of
field and focus. (It's also the best use for our old changing bags and
dark cloths as well, shading the laptop screen) Saves on surprises
when I get home. (It's why our K-whatever-Ds come with a USB cable.)
Of course, photographing hot chicks in Starbucks and posting them to
flick'r ain't a bad afternoon's relaxation!

Joseph