Paul,
Great photos!  I really like the dark car here with the yellow pinstriping.
It's very dramatic.
I liked the coupe as well.
It reminds me that the kid next door had a '32(?) model A coupe with a V6.
It was complete with a rumble seat.  We were both highschool juniors or seniors.
It was great fun.
Regards,  Bob S.