I haven't done much personal photography other than travel this year - but
mainly because with two overseas trips (Egypt, Spain and Vietnam) in two
months I've had a load of shots to process, so I have deliberately slowed
down.  Once these are out of the way, I expect to get back to normal.
Fuel prices are not an issue, I have never been in the habit of just driving
to seek locations - I'm much more of a 'found object' photographer.

John Coyle
Brisbane, Australia

>>> "David J Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/14/2008 6:57 AM >>>
Just a lets throw this question out there.

I used to do quite a bit of driving, looking for photo ops regarding
rural landscapes etc., and
i thought having 9 weeks off for school break would give me more
opportunities, but, i'm finding
i have done less this summer than in the past. My shows do keep me
busy, but i still have some time to my self during the regular work
week.

Wonder if  subconcesly i reguired a break, or i really do care about
high fuel prices.

Any one else like this

Dave