Leon,

In my very case it is pretty trivial. During our visit to AutoWorld
museum in Brussels just for fun I gave my daughter my K10D with FA 43
attached and she took few shots. Then the following dialog transpired:

She: Dad, I want your camera.
Me: But dear, you have your own one (She has Optio W30)
She: Yes, I know, but I don't like it any more. I like yours.

So that for the next very camera upgrade that may happen, the old one
will belong to my daughter.

P.S. I intend to publish a gallery of pictures that she took to
illustrate my point further :-).

Boris