"Juan J. Buhler" wrote:

> Believe me Gianfranco, it it were my decision, I'd be buying a ticket
> to Napoli this afternoon...

Gee, is Gianfranco inviting us all to Naples for a get-together?  If this
month's PUG submission is any indication, we'll all have wonderful photos of
the party as momentos.

Maybe if I can restrain myself from buying $65,000 dollars worth of lizard-skin
covered Leicas on eBay, I'll have enough for the trip (along with enough money
left over to bring a couple of bottles of wine for good measure).

:-)

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert