Gianfranco Irlanda wrote:

> It'd be nice to have you all here. So I could take hundred of
> shots of people who I'm pretty sure won't hate me for this...

Okay, but I'm only authorizing you to take pictures of my hands, arms
and legs!  Oh yeah, you live in Italy, not France...

> I'm afraid I cannot host you all... :-(

Maybe not all at once!  :-)  I've never been to Europe, though, and I
keep promising myself that I will, one of these days.  Rest assured that
Naples will be on my list of places to go to.  You may well regret your
"invitation"!!  ;-)

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert