If you'd been on this list for at least three or so years, you'd have
realized that truth is irrelevant to Mafud when he has erred on a statement
of fact.

Mafud's rules:

    1.    Mafud is never wrong concerning any fact.
    2.    If Mafud is ever wrong concerning any fact,
            reread rule number.

The only thing left to do is just bait him slightly and watch the tirade.
It's a hoot.

FYI, Mafud is not stupid (he's quite intelligent), nor is he malicious. You
are observing a personality disorder. He can't help it, so this behavior
always eventually manifests itself.

Regards,
Bob...
--------------------
"Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us
from the former, for the sake of the latter.
The necessity of the times, more than ever, calls
for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude,
and perseverance. Let us remember that 'if we
suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty,
we encourage it, and involve others in our doom.'
It is a very serious consideration that millions yet
unborn may be the miserable sharers of the event."
- Samuel Adams, 1771

From: "Chris Brogden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>