Nice story.

When I bought my first new camera in many years, it was an ME Super.
Even though there was an LX sitting right next to it, looking very
professional and cool, I opted for the MES.  Why?  Because I didn't know
what the LX was.

Moving ahead twenty years or so, I was in a fellow's house looking at a
couple of lenses, when said gentleman showed me his LX.  I fired a few
frames and was hooked.
Now, a couple of years later, and with five LX under the belt, I can
honestly say........ ;-))

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]