>I have printed Cotty's e-mail out to show my wife, who loves the MX, and I
>think its time to find out how much they change hands for now!

Dear Mrs Malcolm,

Come on - be a sport: it's only money! You can't take it with you when
you go! Let him have some fun, he's a hard-working guy (he better be, or
my butt might as well have a target painted on it...) - he slaves like a
soldier to put the bread on the table, he *needs* some good quality
recreational inspiration, and hey - he might even end up selling some
pictures! Think of it! Money coming back in *because* of a Pentax! The
sky's the limit...

So go on, let him at least think about looking!!! Pretty please with
sugar icing and a cherry on top...? Please?

;-)
Cotty