From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:19 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Willy

I sometimes called him "Wilbur." With his droopy eyes and long face,
he looked like a Wilbur. Marlene, who nursed him through puppydom,
called him "Wee." My mom -- great, great grandma -- who came to know
him as both she and he were living their last days,  called him "Old
Sock," And he dutifully sat by her side as she ate, knowing that she
would share her meals with him, no matter how hard we tried to
persuade her otherwise. When he had the opportunity, he would sneak
into her room and lay at her feet. He loved us all very much, but his
last and most obvious  love was Grace. He didn't like it when someone
tried to move him by tugging on his collar, but he let Grace move him
by tugging on his hair. He followed her as she played and smiled
contentedly as she rode him, sat on him, and slept on him.

Several months ago, he became ill. He soldiered on, and we did what
we could to comfort him. But this weekend his burden grew too large
for even this big-hearted dog to bear, and this morning he went to
sleep for the last time. Willy was a good dog, and a good dog is one
of the best things that one can be.

follow the directions.