Well for what I know (which is nowhere near official, Pentax-Hoya
seems a lot more NDA guys than before and I'm not under NDA) it seems
this time some might want to upgrade their istDS (although  doubt we
will see TTL or anything else than pentamirror).

Other than those two issues, it seems a nice upgrade to the DS (on
e.g. the size point of view). A bit bigger probably but quite smaller
than the K200D.

An small upgrade of the K20D is rumoured as well (K20D super?).

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille