it's an interesting idea, and if it leads to a high quality
rangefinder camera (perhaps something like the Contax G cameras) I'd
be interested. But I'm not at all sure that their stated market really
wants electronic viewfinders. Speaking for myself, my eyesight has
deteriorated to the point where I need reading glasses. I cannot focus
on the screen at the back of a camera unless I wear my reading
glasses, but I'm not prepared to wear them when I'm out and about
shooting - it is just not practical. I suspect an electronic
viewfinder would be unusable for me and for much of their target
market.

It is also rather silly of them to have a viewfinder with a different
format to the sensor!

Bob