David J Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vuescan worked well with my Epson 2450. I could work with it much
> easier than Silver what ever it was.:-)

Same here, I've been using Vuescan since 2000 on a number of scanners
for hundreds of films. Great results. Initially a bit heavy on the
learning curve but then offers the fastest workflow of them all.

Paid once for all scanner models, times and updates. Makes a great
difference to Silverscam where you keep paying for expensive upgrades in
the hope that the nasty bug that's been there for years has at last been
fixed in the new version. I eventually gave up because it never was.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de