> Paid once for all scanner models, times and updates. Makes a great
> difference to Silverscam where you keep paying for expensive
> upgrades in the hope that the nasty bug that's been there for
> years has at last been fixed in the new version. I eventually
> gave up because it never was.
>
> Ralf

I gave up on Silverfast this week because of their bad support response
to my query of Vista 64bit compatibility for my Epson scanner. I did pay
them for updates several times and the product has been added with
lovely features but enough is enough.

VueScan works perfectly in my setup now and Ed provided quick support.

Antti-Pekka

Antti-Pekka Virjonen

Computec Oy
R&D Turku