From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug
Franklin
Sent: Saturday, 13 September 2008 3:49 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Completely OT: money

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I saved all of them until I started needing money to fund my teenage
> adventures. I sold them to a local coin store. I reall that I got over
> twenty bucks for about 100 Indian Head pennies.

Wow, I'll bet.  I don't what they'd be worth in cash these days, but
they'd be invaluable regardless.  Maybe I'm strange, but being able to
hold an artifact like that in my hand, I feel much more of a connection
with the time.  There's something about physical artifacts, especially
ones made of precious or heavy metals, that just speaks to me.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)

follow the directions.