Actually -- Bob didn't know I was bringing my camera - it was a tiny bar
near my house... It was the theatre
playwriting group that objected - He was redfaced about asking me not to
display them - beyond what I already had...
I was largely annoyed because I thought they would all be pleased to
have a memento of the occasion - and because
I went to the trouble of doing it when I could have saved myself the
work.   I really don't understand it myself but
it does appear to be an Actor's Equity thing.   It was a free
performance, and they waived the drink minimum for me
because there was nothing there I could drink at all.

ann