I think I messed with this one a bit in Aperture but
in the end I removed all the adjustments. What I
captured in this shot was certainly not what you would
see with your eyes as it was much more dimly lit and
mysterious. But, the place had a very warm feel to it
and I think this shot captures that. This is closer to
what you'd see once your eyes adapt to darkness, the
details just start to come out. I really only wanted
to show the fantastic murals and this was the best way
to go. I felt I didn't want to tweak it any further
and just left it how the camera saw it.

It was the one shot that jumped off the proof sheet
for the editor. He said, "That's a tough shot to get."
I wasn't, but I was glad he liked it all the same ;-]

-Brendan