De: Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: martes, 23 de septiembre, 2008 10:29:38
Asunto: Re: Official, details on Dpreview

Well I'm not under NDA so I do not have access to first hand
informations but... my sources which I can't talk about advised me to
wait for PMA (January if I'm not mistaken).

The K-M IMO is a pretty nice low-end camera. Now Pentax needs a higher
end one, either APS-C or FF (I don't care much personnaly) or
645D/67D.

Now that the adressed the low-end issue (where the money is, they were
right to address this end of the market first) they are under pressure
to show more. If they do not deliver at PMA, a lot of people will jump
ship.
I do not agree with this but that's just how it is.

If they do not deliver for PMA... well you know you have mostly no
regret for jumping ship.

Pentax might still show a mockup or something alike but Hoya acting
makes me very doubious about that.

Regards,
--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille