wow, that's retarded.  imagine how it all averages out....if people in
the professional world knew, say, 75% of their skill, would it be ok?
Would 75% of a heart surgery be good?  75% of your car fixed?  Is this
why the kids at the burger place only get 75% of my order right?

sheesh.  Why don't we just pass them all and call it good.

rg2