On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2008, at 7:14 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
>
>> *IST D, K10D did ... at least got closer than the Leica does.
>
> How can you tell? It's just a prototype at present.

One solid enough to announce, and show around working units. I'd
expect the UI to be fairly settled at this point. And it's clearly
more menu driven than the D40 that I picked up today (and that's
saying something). How the heck are you going to set exposure
compenation on the S2 in say Av mode without using the screen?
(admittedly, that's a problem the M8 suffers from as well).

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca