Hi folks,
        Is anyone using a Jobo processor for E6? I've seen a couple of the
low end units (CPE6?) advertised recently for around the $200 mark and
thought that this might make it possible for me to afford to shoot 4x5 in
colour. I only know of one place in town that will process sheet film and by
the time I pay for film and processing it works out at around $5 per sheet,
plus the hassle of getting the film to and fro for processing.
The price of scanners has dropped enough that I can seriously consider
getting a 4000 dpi 35mm unit and a 2400dpi flat bed with medium/large format
transparency adapter. So I could pretty much shoot in whatever format I
like, develop the film and scan the result.

the questions are:
1. How easy are they to load?
2. What are the running cost like? i.e. how many 35 or 120 rolls do you get
per batch of chemicals?
3. What are the results like? Do they give the same result time after time?
Is it as good as at a pro lab?
4. Any troubles withs scratches or contamination?
5. Anything to be wary of in second hand units - pieces that are easily
lost, expensive parts that need servicing/replacing

thanks,

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia