As far as I can tell, it's only the DA* lenses with the in-lens motors that seem to do a better job focusing, particularly in continuous mode.
Paul
On Sep 30, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Ken Waller wrote:

Even though I'm shooting a K10/20D, I don't own any DA lenses. Hard to tell if the DA's would make a significant improvement in my images, but as Paul has said an improvement in auto focus would be appreciated.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Savage" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PhotographyBlog: Pentax Interview,quite interesting (Samsung deal etc.)

Nothing wrong with my FA 31mm f1.8, FA 50mm f1.4, FA 77mm f1.8, FA*
200mm f2.8, FA* 80-200mm f2.8, FA* 300mm f4.5 on digital.

DS