Please let us know how it develops (pun unintended).

Malcolm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul Ewins
Sent: 09 December 2001 11:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Processing 20+ year old film

Hi folks,
            I recently had a look at my mother's old box brownie, and
discovered that it still had a film in it. It is Kodak Verichrome Pan, in
620 format of course. I would think it would be between 20 - 25 years old.
For the cost of a bit of  developer and fixer I may as well have a go at
developing it.
Any ideas on how? Should I go longer or shorter? Colder or hotter than
normal? I'll be using ID 11.

BTW, I was browing through the book of Pulitzer prize winning photographs
(images? - at least one was digital) and discovered that Box Brownies had
been used to take just as many prize winning photos as Pentax cameras, which
is to say one each. Most were taken with Speed Graphics, Leicas and Nikons.
Very few Canons or Hasselblads, a couple with Minoltas and I think maybe an
Olympus. The Pentax was a Spotmatic of course.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia