Hi,

I processed some 20 year old Plus X for a friend of mine a couple of
years ago.... about 4 rolls.  The images were all usable. (though
nothing spectacular)

For what it's worth, I used Ilfosol-S, which lists two of the
ingredients as phenyl-somethings (I don't want to spell it all
out....ick) and   another as hydroquinone.  Does this make it a
phenidone developer?

I don't remember the times, but it seems as if I leaned towards
extending development and used a more dilute solution.

Thanks,

William in Utah.