You know, for the life of me I couldn't see anything that indicated the
pig was "going"....

But as soon as you mentioned "peeing", the stream virtually popped out
of the image.

An interesting example of recycling, and its put me right off the pork
curry that I was planning for dinner.

:-)>

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 23:07:28 -0400, "Paul Stenquist"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> The pig is peeing, not taking a dump. The stream is clearly visible
> on my monitor. But if you missed it, you didn't miss much:-).
> Paul
> On Oct 4, 2008, at 10:31 PM, Joseph McAllister wrote:
>

> > On Oct 4, 2008, at 19:16 , Rick Womer wrote:
> >

> >> ... is what were you doing in a place that even offered a =chance=
> >> to photograph a pig about to take a dump???
> >>
> >> Not one of your weekend wedding gigs, I trust...
> >

> > Actually, I believe the camera angle was not properly planned, so
> > the object of the photo is hidden in the background clutter.
> >
> > Ergo, the "look again" comment...
> >

> > Joseph McAllister
> > Pentaxian

                          love email again