From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: 06 October 2008 14:45
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Would you like to see some kittens?

these(pun alert) jump out at me  ... as two I love (and M J wouldn't

dislike, I don't think)

http://www.web-options.com/Fezcats/content/_9288941_large.html
http://www.web-options.com/Fezcats/content/_A049957_large.html

This one is definitely one NOT to show Mike if you value your
virtual
life - but
it's wonderful for the genre - purr.

http://www.web-options.com/Fezcats/content/_9299232_large.html

In the first one of the set, I can only just see the cat front left in the shadows which made me skip over it quickly and I didn't see the kitten in the action until I went back to
that frame again... maybe a bit of a crop to take out the dark cat
in
the shadows?

neow
ann

Bob W wrote:

While looking through the 1,000+ photos I took in Fez last week I
noticed quite a few that probably would not appeal to Mike
Johnston,
and are not normally my cup of tea either, come to that.
Fez has quite a large population of feral cats, living off scraps
and
presumably also keeping down the population of rats and
mice. Here are
a few of them:

http://www.web-options.com/Fezcats/

Bob