> > http://www.web-options.com/Fezcats/
> >
> > Bob
>
> Bob, I've been enjoying your travel galleries. Let us know
> when you get
> the final gallery together for the RPS.

Thanks. Will do. Hopefully over the weekend I'll put together the
Tanneries gallery, then start giving some serious thought to the ARPS
portfolio.

It's been very valuable and helpful to read everyone's comments, which
I have kept.

> also, I would like to point out that "Fezcats" would be a
> good name for
> a band.

If anyone uses the name for the band then I insist on 10% of the
royalties.

Bob