> I think the official thing about KAF3 is lack of support for
> camera-driven AF, leaving the lens or camera with SDM as the only
> means of AF.

Hi Jostein,

could be. Is there any reasonable explanation for
http://www.pentaximaging.com/products/product_specs/digital_camera--K2000_Lens_and_Flash_System/reqID--10540163/subsection--digital_slr
 - other than stupidity?

K2000 names the KAF3 lens mount (for the body itself!) - and names
compatibility for KAF2.

I doubt that KAF3 would be KAF2 without mechanical AF drive, but it's hard to
say as long als Pentax messes up those things themselves.

Thanks,
Martin